[RCD] Core Plugins

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:22:48 CET 2009

Hi Ziba

What your propose sounds very interesting. I first intended to just create
interfaces (or abstract classes) for the addressbook and file/cache access
with the possibility to inject your own class by config. But using the
plugin-api could work well too and we certainly don't need several
mechanisms to provide similar functionality.

If you have some working code you could commit it to the devel-api branch
in order to let us all have a deeper look at this.

Regards,
Thomas