[RCD] Core Plugins

Ziba Scott ziba at umich.edu
Fri Mar 6 16:33:47 CET 2009

Hi Thomas,

I will certainly commit code as I cleanup/merge the 6 or so branches
I've made for experiments.

I'm hoping we can obtain the best of both worlds (plugins and
interfaces).  Perhaps by establishing that some plugins are "core" and
will always exist, other plugins could safely inherit from them and
implement related plugins without unnecessary duplication.

Cheers,
Ziba