[RCD] Update to the Danish translation of RoundCube 0.2.1

Rasmus Wehner rasmus at rosa.org
Tue Mar 10 20:59:20 CET 2009

Hi RoundCube

Attached are two new translation files for the Danish translation of
RoundCube 0.2.1.
These should make the Danish translation more or less complete - as far
as I remember there was just one text string that I did not translate
(as I did not know in what context the text was used).

If you have any questions regarding the translations then I can be
reached at rasmuswehner [[and all of this should be changed to an 'at'
sign]] gmail.com

    Best and thank you for a great project

    Rasmus Wehner
    Denmark