[RCD] Support for Multiple SMTP servers

Adriano Castro ad at adrianocastro.net
Wed Mar 11 17:41:23 CET 2009

Hi,

With Roundcube supporting multiple IMAP servers it makes perfect sense
for it to also support multiple STMP servers.

I was unable to find any documentation about it so I tried using the
same approach as the one for IMAP. That didn't work so I checked this
list and found a thread where a suggested fix is discussed and shared:

http://lists.roundcube.net/mail-archive/dev/2007-06/0000023.html

As far as I can tell this hasn't made it to the latest stable release
nor the SVN trunk. I had a quick go at implementing the patch but it
didn't work. Anyone knows if there are any plans to commit this code?

Cheers,
AD