[RCD] Plugin API - the next steps

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:36:49 CET 2009

Hi devs and list lurkers

The plugin API is making good progress and I really have fun when
developing some sample plugins. I think that we'll be ready soon to
merge the development branch back into trunk and publish a new beta
with the plugin API. I kindly ask you to try out the current branch
(devel-api) and find out what you can do with it. There's a basic
description about how to write and install plugins at
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_Plugins.

There are only a few hooks implemented so far
(http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Hooks) and you're welcome to
share your needs for further hooks with us.

Have fun and let us know what you think or what's missing.

Thomas