[RCD] Core Plugins

Chris Moules christopher at gms.lu
Wed Mar 4 12:03:22 CET 2009

Hello Ziba,

We are also working on the API branch.

What you propose is very interesting. This hits exactly where we have been looking at doing some modifications, ie the Contacts
/ Address book.

We are also working on the jQuery side of things.

Would it be possible to get a copy of what you are working on? If we could combine efforts in some ways, it might get lots more
done, quicker. Being able to take a look at your 'plugin-ized' core could be a great start.

We are going to be posting more patches soon.

Regards

Chris