[RCD] Small patch to make fix bug resulting from Chris January's threading patches

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Thu Mar 26 14:19:12 CET 2009

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:59:51 +0100, "A.L.E.C" <alec at alec.pl> wrote:
> Nathan Kinkade wrote:
>
>> 1) Is obj.childNodes[i].nodeName = 'TD'
>> 2) AND is obj.childNodes[i].className = 'subject'
>
> List widget is used in other places (e.g.addressbook) where subject
> column (class) not exists, so it will not work there, I think.

This is part of the function drag_mouse_move in list.js.  And there is a
comment before the code in question that says "// get subjects of selectedd
[sic] messages."  That in combination with variables names like subject and
subject_col gave me the impression that this code was only for selecting
the subject names.

However, the following makes it work with selected address book names as
well, though it's not clear to me what can be accomplished by dragging
address book names anywhere.  Best I could tell, dragging address book
names is a no-op.  Is there some functionality I'm missing?

http://code.nkinka.de/gitweb?p=roundcube.git;a=commitdiff;h=d2dae464e27d9bd479e1d0feb7855fbf0b1ad478

Nathan