[RCD] Plugin API - the next steps

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:23:36 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 13:51, A.L.E.C <alec at alec.pl> wrote:
> Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>
>> Have fun and let us know what you think or what's missing.
>
> Is this possible to add a link in taskbar (for e.g. Help)?

The taskbar is defined as a container named 'taskbar'. You can add a
button either server side
  $this->add_button(..., 'taskbar');
or client side with
  rcmail.add_element('<a href...', 'taskbar');

I know, the documentation is not complete yet...

> Any idea how to skining/styling of big plugins like my managesieve
> filters patch?

There are two ways to do that. Either your plugin defines its own
template objects and the styling has to be done (manually) within the
skin or the plugin does the styling itself and uses the blank template
'plugin' as you already did in the password changing plugin.

~Thomas