[RCD] reduce network requests by consolidating icon images

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Sun Mar 29 16:23:47 CEST 2009

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:20:22 +0100, "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]"
<r.bhatia at ipax.at>
wrote:
<snip>

> i think that this is a great improvement and i will try your patch
> as soon as i find time to recreate my roundcube dev installation.
>
> cheers,
> raoul

Feel free to clone my RoundCube git repository:

$ git clone git://code.nkinka.de/roundcube.git

By default it will create a local branch called svn-trunk, which tracks the
RoundCube subversion repository and updates daily.

The changeset for this particular feature is in the remote branch
one_image_many_icons.

Nathan