[RCD] Mail content was incorrectly displayed

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:41:25 CEST 2009

A.L.E.C wrote:

>> Please check the attached image. in thunderbird, Chinese characters
>> displayed
>> correctly, but not in RC-0.2.1-stable.
>>

> Everything is correct in current svn-trunk and in some 0.2 version, so
> it must be your server configuration issue.

As you metioned, i checked my roundcube version, it's 0.2-stable.
So i tested this mail in 0.2.1-stable, as you said, everything is correct.

Thanks, and sorry for my noise. :)

--
Best regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL, CentOS, Debian:
  http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/