[RCD] rccalander as a plugin

Neskie Manuel neskie at neskonlithband.com
Tue Nov 3 11:48:28 CET 2009

It doesn't look like this calendar [1] project has been touched in a
while, so I took it upon myself to turn this into a v0.3 plugin.  This is
my first plugin, so I'm still learning.  I have the icon showing in the
task bar, and menu items in the toolbar.  Now that the easy part is out of
the way.  I have to get the logic working.

Is anybody working on this functionality?   I was thinking you could
incorporate different calendar backends.  If no one is working on this then
I would like to post my code up on github and other folks could work on it
as well or merge what I have.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/rccalendar/

--
Neskie Manuel