[RCD] Missing labels translated to Spanish (Spain)

David B davidb_info at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 25 01:07:43 CET 2009

Hi! I am free(dom) software enthusiast user based in Spain, I have come to know Round Cube from some time (and I think it rocks) ago and I would like to contribute even if just a little.
Since I am not into coding, but I have a decent command of english, I can help with translations.
I send some missing labels in order to complete the Spanish (Spain) translation, so it can be 100% complete!

Best regards from Spain:
David Ballesteros.

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/QG/JeKocjPm/labels.inc.tar.gz