[RCD] Update to 0.3.1 released

till klimpong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:13:04 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:05 PM, pete <pete at teamlupus.hu> wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:42:34 +0100, "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]"
> <r.bhatia at ipax.at> wrote:
>> hello thomas,
>
>>> When talking about languages, there are still plenty of our
> localizations
>>> which are not 100% complete. Please visit
> http://translator.roundcube.net
>>> and send us completed localization files.
>>
>> as an input to your release schedule: what about making a
>> pre-announcement to the dev list approx. 1 week before a new roundcube
>> version will be released? i noticed that a lot of translation updates
>> were submitted right *after* your announcement and i think that some of
>> these translations might be missed by the users.
>

> That would be much better, as for now all releases had incomplete
> languages shipped ....
>

> best,

But someone is or has been always missing.

Maybe all the translators should be on a mailing lists, etc.. I'm open
for suggestions. We tried to ask for translations in the past already
and it didn't work much better either. But of course we can try again
next next time. (I hope we won't forget. ;-))

Till