[RCD] api load_config problem?

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:02:33 CET 2009

Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> I see the problem: in rcmail::startup()
> we first call
>   $this->set_user(new rcube_user($_SESSION['user_id']));
> which also loads the user prefs into the config object
> and later on (in index.php) we initialize the plugins which then load their
> static configuration again over the existing one.

Here's a quick patch to solve this problem.

This will now prevent existing config options (from user prefs) to be
replaced by the default settings of a plugin configuration. I didn't test
it well and maybe there might appear some side effects. Please let me know.

Regards,
Thomas

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/gQ/bQCT9Gbm/plugin_config_load.diff