[RCD] Survey about Roundcube deployments

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Fri Nov 6 16:20:07 CET 2009

On Nov 6, 2009, at 3:52 AM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:

> So please post some details about how you use Roundcube including:

Number of users (max) - 50 ( almost total number of staff )
Average of concurrent users - 6
Number of hosts serving Roundcube 3
	Internal-only, production, all users
	Internal-only, development, one to three users
	External-only, access only via SSL behind system-wide password, with
patches to only allow whitelisted users ( 10 )
Database backend software - PostgreSQL, of course ( 8.3.7 )
IMAP backend software - dovecot 1.0.15, dovecot being the " winner "
in my RCU survey about this last November 13th.
Other webmail software which is offered as alternative - None

> Please also note if you would be willing to share your experience
> about the
> integration of Roundcube in your environment with people who ask us
> for help.

I subscribe to the RCU list and try to help there when the topic is
something I have experience with. I will and have shared
configurations and experience there.

I didn't see this message posted to the RCU list, is that on purpose ?

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/