[RCD] Survey about Roundcube deployments

Gelo gelokatilizado at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:30:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

At the San Pablo CEU University (Spain), we move to roundcube 0.3 in
september 09, before we
have and old squirrelmail.

Number of users: 15.000+

The server architecture is based on a 2 frontend active-pasive apache2 with
MySQL 5 replication
master-slave and 2 backend, active-pasive with postfix (2.3.3) and dovecot
(1.2.6) authenticated
to a Microsoft AD.

Our students are very happy with the change and its stability. Personally i
am really enthusiastic
with the plugin architecture and hope to see in time, some calendar and task
plugins.

The plugins the we use are contextmenu and serverinfo, and testing more in
the test enviroment.

Thanks to all people making Roundcube!