[RCD] rccalander as a plugin

Neskie Manuel neskie at neskonlithband.com
Thu Nov 12 06:37:22 CET 2009

I create a project on github for the jquery plugin using FullCalendar.
People are more than welcome to help.

Source: http://github.com/neskie/calendar
Wiki: http://wiki.github.com/neskie/calendar

The plugin isn't quite working.  I'm afraid I didn't initialize the script
write.  If someone could look at calendar.php and js/interface.js, and
give
point me in the right direction that would be awesome.  I read the
documentation, but I guess I didn't do it right at all.  For now I'll have
to work on the schema for the table.

I would like the calendar solution to be like the addressbook plugin
making use of plugins.