[RCD] [RCU] recurring problem at the level of authentication and total absence of log

fakessh at fakessh.eu fakessh at fakessh.eu
Thu Nov 26 12:06:23 CET 2009

Le jeudi 26 novembre 2009 00:03, vous avez écrit :
> On Nov 25, 2009, at 12:56 PM, fakessh wrote:
> > I failed to operate roundcubemail with the changes indicated in
> > your post
> > when mod_security is active
>
> Hmm, not sure of the next step.
> Can you post the logged mod_security errors like you did last time ?
>
> > I still need your help and your advanced knowledge in the operation of
> > roundcube
>
> I wouldn't say my knowledge is advanced, I've just been using it for
> quite some time.

I just put into production roundcube for some friends. I can not make changes
in the day, the webmail is stable yet. I'd do this Thursday night at midnight
Paris time (0:00) just enough time to do the tests you ask me.

you wrote on my personal address, rather than post on the dev list
this is probably a problem of click

thanks charles
thank you for your assistance is invaluable to me

many thanks