[RCD] preliminary changes for crypt plugin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Oct 8 09:19:51 CEST 2009

Jonas Meurer wrote:
> hello,
>
> i already wrote about developing a crypt/gpg plugin for roundcube to
> this list in the past. in my eyes several issues need to be adressed
> in roundcube core before it's possible to implement the plugin itself.

1. Not complete and not working get_raw_body_content()
2. You're fetching text message body twice for checking if inline
message/part is signed/encrypted. This is of course not good for
performance, you should store fetched body in memory for further use
(e.g. by extending get_part_content function). It will be used probably
once again in plugin and again for message displaying.
3. What with application/pgp part? You've removed this code block.

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net