[RCD] attachment problem, again and again

Balazs Horvath balazs.horvath at weboor.net
Thu Apr 1 20:09:54 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I'd like to let you know about a problem we're having again and again.
It's about accented characters in attachment names.

It was working in 0.1 stable, but since then we always had problems with it.
Sometimes we found some way to hack it, it never worked well, and we
don't have the knowledge
to fix it once and for all and provide a patch. This is why I'm writing
this letter.

The problem is that after uploading the first accented file RC hangs and
logs out.

We have a test file set (attached) that we use for testing.

Please, please somebody from the CORE guys check this out.
Keep this test file set at a good place, this is a very easy way of testing
whether the system has full international attachment support.

Thanks in advance,
Balazs

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/R5/GAwAnrYA/att-test.zip