[RCD] RoundCube Translator Feature Request

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Fri Apr 9 21:40:11 CEST 2010

> Expanding this suggestion a little further: I think it would be great if
> we had a live installation of latest trunk running somewhere and
> publicly accessible. Among other things, this would help with testing
> translations (at least those that are committed).

I can provide it, if there is a real demand.
I'd attach it to non-existed domain and disable send mail possibility.
Anyways, I'd ask everybody who wants to participate to ask me privately
for account (just to safety). I'd not provide anonymous accounts, and
unfortunately, auto-creation of accounts is strictly forbidden yet.

If we have a lot of people who need it, then I'll surely set it and
daily sync up.

Best,
Vladislav