[RCD] [RCU] I try to implement the change password plugin

fakessh fakessh at fakessh.eu
Tue Apr 20 23:08:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:09:07 +0200, "A.L.E.C" <alec at alec.pl> wrote:
> fakessh wrote:
>
>> I try to implement the change password plugin
>> I just watched
>> http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/trunk/plugins/password
>> it does not seem to have an option to change password when using
dovecot
>> I do not use sql or ldap. I use pam to store my password through the
>> authentication to postfix and dovecot:
>> my passwords are login or plain text
>> if so, can you enlighten me how to use the change password plugin
>
> I don't know if there is a plugin or driver for PAM passwords change.
>
> You need a command line tool for changing passwords e.g. chpasswd and
> use it in PHP. For example see 'sasl' driver from 'password' plugin.
> Programmers can take a look at http://www.unicom.com/sw/web-chpass. Also

> virtualmin (which we support in virtualmin driver) probably is working
> with PAM.

thank you A.L.E.C
thanks you all users

I just look at the code
http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/trunk/plugins/password/drivers/sasl.php
to integrate easily into roundcube
it is simply necessary to modify the code web-chpass and the executable c
nipasswd
then plugin with a part in c
I'm afraid of writing this piece of c, I just perl
the c is entirely taken from http://www.unicom.com/sw/web-chpass
I am afraid to make mistakes in writing c

them
what someone feels able to write this plugin derives from nipasswd