[RCD] Sent folder query

Jamie Thompson lists.roundcube.dev at jamie-thompson.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 21:18:07 CEST 2010

I filed the following issue when I tried switching to RoundCube:
http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1486568#comment:3

...which as just been closed with a wontfix. Fair enough, bug trackers
aren't the place for discussion, so I'm here as I'm curious what the
design decision/objection is to letting users save their sent mails into
their Inbox?

Saving into the inbox is how I use my email account so threaded views
display in context, without it RoundCube isn't a viable option for me,
which is a shame, as it's a very nice client.

Admittedly, it also seems to be missing a threaded view, but that's
another issue.

- Jamie