[RCD] mailbox update while session is open

Stefan Xenon stefanxe at gmx.net
Wed Aug 4 16:42:02 CEST 2010

Hi!
I use Roundcube at work where I leave my session open several hours,
sometimes days when I set my laptop to standby mode in the night. It
happens that in the meanwhile I check my mail (access the same mailbox)
from home using Thunderbird. After returnning to work, the session is
still active but Roundcube does not recognize the update on the mailbox
which I have done from Thunderbird. To update the displayed mails I have
to open another folder and browse back to the primary folder afterwards.

This behaviour seems to be a bug for me. Or is it just an accepted
problem because of a rare use case?

Regards
Stefan