[RCD] v0.4 and MSSQL scripts

Patrick McAndrew patrick at urg.name
Tue Aug 10 15:49:16 CEST 2010

I noticed there wasn't a mssql upgrade script, so I've created a basic
one from v0.31 to v0.4.  There may be a couple of constraints missing
as some of the mysql upgrades were not 100% clear.  I've also updated
the mssql initial script as there were a few errors. Not sure if this
is the best place to attach this, so if there is another better
procedure, let me know and I'll go through that.

Regards,
Patrick

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/qJ/mP4U97/v/mssql.initial.sql