[RCD] Encryption plugin: keys management

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Aug 13 18:40:45 CEST 2010

Hi guys! I'm working on encryption/decryption/signing plugin. I've
called it Enigma. I need an advice from you.

How to implement public keys management in UI? I see two
possibilities:
1. Display list of all keys (of all senders) in user preferences
section, lets say "Public keys".
2. Display list of keys for specified email address in contact's info.
It could be a tab (when we implement tabs in contact info page).

I'd prefer 2. solution.

How to implement private keys management in UI? Again, two
possibilities:
1. Display list of all keys in user preferences section, lets say
"Private keys".
2. I think this could be implemented per-identity.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak http://alec.pl
Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net