[RCD] rcube_mdb2 with dsnr and dsnw

Emerson Pinter epinter at picturecorp.com.br
Fri Aug 20 02:16:07 CEST 2010

  Hi,

I'm trying to use rcube_mdb2 to connect to another database.
I need to connect to one database to execute insert/update/delete
statements and to another database to execute select statements
(performance reasons).
I'm passing the second dsn to rcube_mdb2 constructor, but if the
database is connected to the readonly db and I call db_connect("w"), the
connection remains on readonly db and my insert statement fails. If I
set db_connected to false on mdb2 object before db_connect("w") call, I
got the new connection as desired.
Is this a bug ?

Tks.

--