[RCD] Strange attachments upload problem in Roundcube with filenames containing unicode characters.

Thomas Szteliga ts at websafe.pl
Sat Aug 21 16:26:40 CEST 2010

On 08/21/2010 02:52 PM, l.chelchowski wrote:
> I make tests with the name of file ąĄęʜ揣ó.zip and I don't have any
> problems. Are you using default skin?

Default skin, svn-trunk.

Another thing I've noticed.

1. Add an attachment abc.zip
2. Press F5 (browser refresh)

Everything is fine.

Doing the same as above, but with a file like
ąĄęʜ揣ó.zip will regenerate the session id
(I think it is the session id), anyway, _id
in the url changes after pressing F5, and the
attachment dissapears...

I'm testing this on a clean svn-trunk.

--
Thomas 'websafe' Szteliga | http://websafe.pl/ | gg:2348251