[RCD] Fwd: Re: plugin managesieve is broken for dovecot 2.0.0

pete pete at teamlupus.hu
Mon Aug 30 15:41:56 CEST 2010

according to the log you pasted, the maangesieve part of dovecot _is_
broken on your system. It fails to locate a program library, probably
needed for authentication.

So as long as managesive is down,  you cannot modify anything from your
clients (Roundcube, Thunderbird ...) but if the processing part is intatct
then you can have your mails sorted, even -as you said- manual modification
of the filter rules is possible.