[RCD] Address book expansion patch, using VCard to store extra info

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 09:23:25 CET 2010

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:46:59 -0500, Jim Pingle <lists at pingle.org> wrote:
> On 12/31/2009 8:42 AM, Phil Weir wrote:
>> Here is a small update to my address book patch. There are 2 changes
from
>> the previous version:
>> 1) Fade out the "Add Contact" icon when an address book is read only.
>> 2) Make the "Import" function import addresses into the currently
>> selected
>> address book not always the default one and fade the icon out (disable
>> the
>> import function) when the address book is read only.
>
> I have been meaning to test this since the first message in this thread,
> but work has been unusually busy these past two months.
>
> Unfortunately, this patch no longer applies cleanly to trunk (r3240) -
> any chance of getting an updated version?

Both the changes mentioned above were merged into the trunk last week
(r3228) - thanks Thomas!. A version of the patch which works with r3240 can
be found in the patches section here http://tehinterweb.co.uk/roundcube/.
Let me know how you get on.

> Also, is there some reason this patch hasn't found its way into trunk?
> Looks like there is already a ticket for this feature:
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1327071

Alec said he would look into merging this patch once the threaded message
listing is done so I think we just need to be patient.

Phil