[RCD] RSS Plugin

Roland Liebl roland at roland-liebl.de
Tue Feb 23 19:28:31 CET 2010

>> * Adding $item->from to the subject seems not necessary since most RSS
>> readers also display the autor-field where we have the from address.
>>

> done (IE does ... I have to check with firefox)

Firefox does not display the author ... Is a browser check (rcube_browser
class) ok for you?

I'm going to mail a new version to devs list soon. I'm wondering if the
plugin should be included to trunk (after your final review). It is a
replacement for a core functionality and I already host and maintain more
than 40 plugins.

Regards,
R.