[RCD] Documentation for Roundcube skins

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:09:12 CET 2010

Dear subscribers

We finally created a small documentation about Roundcube skins and the
template system: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_Skins It gives a
short introduction to the concept of our skins and lists all templates
which are necessary to create a complete and working frontend for
Roundcube. On http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_SkinML all supported
special tags which can be used within skin templates are explained and
you can also find a list of "content objects" which are available in
the different templates.

While we're still working on a public repository for plugins and skins
you're welcome to publish your skins on a server of your choice and
add a link here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Skins_Repository

Now get creative!
Thomas