[RCD] login into 2 accounts with out logging out the first

leigh leigh at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 15 22:30:34 CET 2010

I think there is no straightforward, secure way of doing this. This is
not specific to roundcube, but applies to any website that uses browser
cookies to keep track of user sessions (pretty much any website that lets
you log in). There's no way to allow multiple sessions per browser because
the same cookies are available throughout all tabs of the browser. The only
workarounds are to use multiple browsers or private browsing modes, which
allows different sets of cookies to be used in different tabs/browsers.