[RCD] New complete Macedonian translation

Bojan Jankuloski bjankuloski at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 04:56:30 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

Here I submit a freshly reworked and improved version of the Macedonian translation of Roundcube (both Labels and Messages). This translation is 100% complete and is suited all of the current terminology and practice. I would like to know when this translation will be usable, as I use Roundcube for the email service of the Macedonian community in New Zealand, with a large number of address holders and heavy usage.

A little about me:

I am Bojan Jankuloski, administrator of the Macedonian Wikipedia and translator of MediaWIki and Wikia software, their extensions and related hosted programs on translatewiki.net

Please let me know if there are any other things I can help translating. I would gladly do so.

Thank you and all the best

Bojan Jankuloski

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/vE/VqbAVBTx/Macedonian-Updated.zip