[RCD] saving searches

Mike Gallamore mgallamore at mailchannels.com
Wed Jan 27 23:25:46 CET 2010

Hello all.

I'm a new user of Roundcube. I'm wondering if there is a way to save a
search result? The idea is I'd like to be able to bookmark my webmail,
or save in the webmail itself save some searches. Filtering stuff into
pre-existing folders doesn't work in my case because I'm not sure what
I'm going to need to search for before messages are received, but I need
a quick way to get to the messages again once someone has told me what
to look for without moving the emails away from their original location.

Any help anyone could give would be great. Thanks.