[RCD] Downloading attachments in IE7 over HTTPS in rc 0.3.1

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:09:11 CET 2010

Op 5 jan 2010, om 08:15 heeft A.L.E.C het volgende geschreven:

> Dennis Ortsen wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've found the cause for my problem with IE7 and downloading
>> attachments over HTTPS with RC 0.3.1.
>> I've solved this server side to include SetEnv HTTPS on on the
>> vhost configuration in apache.
>
> ...and you've got in main.inc.php:
>
> / some servers (nginx) doesn't provide $_SERVER['HTTPS'] variable,
> // also this doesn't exists on servers behind the https proxy
> // Set this option to TRUE to tell Roundcube that you're in SSL mode
> $rcmail_config['use_https'] = false;

ah, I guessed that this would need a real https with certificates and
so on, which with a reverse proxy setup (dual) would make certificate
management a lot easier. And I could read the manual a bit better next
time...

thanks,

Br.

Dennis