[RCD] login into 2 accounts with out logging out the first

S c o t t K r a m e r scott_list at clevelanddata.com
Fri Jan 15 22:47:23 CET 2010

looks like it would need an additional id of some sort to have
simultaneous sets of cookies--

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:30:34 -0500, leigh
wrote:

I think there is no straightforward, secure way of doing this.
This is not specific to roundcube, but applies to any website that uses
browser cookies to keep track of user sessions (pretty much any website
that lets you log in). There's no way to allow multiple sessions per
browser because the same cookies are available throughout all tabs of the
browser. The only workarounds are to use multiple browsers or private
browsing modes, which allows different sets of cookies to be used in
different tabs/browsers.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM, S c o t t K r a
m e r wrote:

> could also use diff browsers, but really these are
work arounds-- how can we do this in roundcube config... in addition to
myself others request it--

-0500, Alex Leigh wrote:

> If your browser support private browsing
mode (incognito window in Chrome, etc), open a new tab in the private mode
will allow you to log in a second account in that tab.

19:22, S c o t t K r a m e r a écrit :

>> > Is there a config setting to
allow you to be in multiple imap

>> > accounts?