[RCD] how to/what to contribute?

till klimpong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:34:47 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Cor Bosman <cor at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> My vote is for contact groups. With a somewhat largish userbase we have 0 requests for PGP integration, and lots of requests for contact groups.
>
> Cor

+1 for contact groups!

I think PGP/SMIME are great, but are not suitable for the masses. If
we would get contact groups this would make RoundCube more usable (and
compatible) to the regular user and essentially this means growing the
user base and installations.

Sort of related -- I've been thinking about the addressbook as well,
and I was wondering if anyone had thought about doing a SyncML service
for RoundCube.

Till