[RCD] insertrow problem

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 19 17:03:48 CEST 2010

Hey all, Alec just added some new code that allows one to pass extra flags for each message to javascript. This allows me to make a highlight type plugin. It's working fine in firefox, but in IE im seeing some issue that'll probably have wider implications.

In the insertrow event I only have access to the passed variable. I have no access to 'this' in insertrow, so I can not actually get to any of the flags because they've been added to this.rcmail.env.messages (and this works fine in firefox, chrome and safari).

Am I just doing something wrong? If I use a JS debugger in IE, I dont see how I can access the global environment in the insertrow event. (and the same seems to go for the other events as well) so I cant reach rcmail.env.

Any help on this is much appreciated because this is keeping me from finishing this plugin :)

Cor