[RCD] New compose screen?

Patrick Nagel mail at patrick-nagel.net
Thu Jun 24 16:40:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 2010-06-24 12:14 UTC A.L.E.C wrote:
> I've prepared a screen for a new compose window and I've got various
> opinions abut this. What's your opinion? Question is for svn-trunk
> users, because the idea was to make compose look more unified with the
> rest of the current UI.

Well done! The only thing that looks a bit awkward to me, is the huge
"Attachments" place. But I don't have an idea how to change it.

Patrick.

--
Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/sV/WyWvlSUK/signature.asc
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---