[RCD] Message List and Preview Pane (vertical)

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Jun 25 08:10:18 CEST 2010

On 24.06.2010 20:42, Cor Bosman wrote:
> I suppose anyone could do this by making a vertical layout skin.  Thats what skinning is for right?

I see one problem for "vertical" layout - messages list. In "vertical"
layout we have much smaller width for the list, so it must be redesigned
to fit with small width. We cannot place all message informations in one
row as now, also threaded view would be problematic.
So, using only skin is not possible to do this right.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net