[RCD] New compose screen?

Marcus Don mdon at names.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 15:33:54 CEST 2010

Hi

I thought you might interested to see what we've done with the compose
screen in our RoundCube skin (picture2.png). As you can see, we also like
having the mail folders visible on the left - and it still works fine even
in 1024 x 768 mode.

I've also included a screenshot of the compose screen from our in-house
webmail (picture3.png), which has evolved from feedback from customers over
many years. I don't think we've had a single negative comment since this
went live.

Thanks

Marcus

> On 24.06.2010 14:14, A.L.E.C wrote:
>> I've prepared a screen for a new compose window and I've got various
>> opinions abut this. What's your opinion? Question is for svn-trunk
>> users, because the idea was to make compose look more unified with the
>> rest of the current UI.
>
> More ideas, but I'm still like the idea with header+attachments on the
> left and body on the right.

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/F7/QPhVeW0M/Picture_2.png
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/F7/QPhVeW0M/Picture_3.png