[RCD] New compose screen?

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 19:27:21 CEST 2010

Attached is my idea. It's a mixture of one of the ones from Alec and from
Marcus. Here are the key points:

*) Full width editor
*) I used the current way of displaying attachments because I think have a
box with the grey bar at the bottom makes the element to "strong" my eye is
drawn to it and it doesn't seem right.
*) Send/Cancel buttons in the bottom left because that's where they are
everywhere else in RC and "integrated" into the grey bar
*) I haven't put a folder is because I am worried the user will find it
confusing, are they supposed to click on the folders in the list? If they do
will it save the sent message there rather than in the default location?
Would it open the folder, and kill the message being composed?

Thanks,

Phil

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/JX/meswyk1/rc_compose.jpg