[RCD] productname

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 26 12:21:35 CEST 2010

As a side discussion of the compose thread, why do we have the productname object in all templates? What does that add exactly to the average end user except maybe give attackers a strong hint of the exact RC version. Now that the quota bar has been moved to the folderlist div, I vote for removing the productname div so the whole content area gets a bit more vertical space. There is no need for end users to know what version of RC is running right? Or if you really want to show it someplace, maybe use the window title or something. Whatever doesn't take up unnecessary vertical space :)

Cor