[RCD] New nightly build released for testing

Julien Vehent julien at linuxwall.info
Fri Mar 5 11:49:58 CET 2010

Hello Thomas,

I just installed it and plugged it on my regular database without any
other configuration. No major difference so far, it's working fine.
Configuration: Debian Lenny, Postfix 2.5.5, Cyrus-Imapd-2.2.13, Mysql
2.0.51a

I'm just wondering, isn't this version supposed to include the support for
threads ?
There's nothing in the interface nor the folders list related to
threads...

Julien

On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:06:37 +0100, Thomas Bruederli <roundcube at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear subscribers
>
> For the upcoming version 0.4 of Roundcube Webmail we have done some
> refactoring of the backend code which improves both performance and
> reliability of the application. These changes now need to be well tested
> before we continue to implement the new features like threaded message
> listing planned for 0.4.
>
> This is where we need your help! Please download the latest nightly
build
> (r3325) from http://nightly.roundcube.net/ and install it in parallel to
> your running systems. Test it with your configuration and all the
different
> IMAP servers. As usual you are kindly requested to report problems to
our
> bug tracking system at http://trac.roundcube.net/
>
> A list of already fixed bugs and improvements can be found in the
CHANGELOG