[RCD] email won't be displayed

Viktor Balogh viktor.balogh at vrphoto.hu
Tue Mar 16 14:44:15 CET 2010

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:07:46 +0100, "A.L.E.C" <alec at alec.pl> wrote:
> Viktor Balogh wrote:
>
>> First of all, I don't know if it is a known bug or not, I didn't have
the
>> time to run through all the bug reports for RC. I regularly get some
>> newsletters from  a list, and some mail's contents aren't visible, only
>> blank whiteness and nothing else. This appears around weekly once,
though
>> it cannot be pre-determined, it seems to appear randomly.
>
> We'll need a complete source of the message.

Ok, the question is: how? I could forward it to another email address, but
when I press the forward button the text within the mail will be
immediately visible. (plain text mail is preferred). If I switch back from
text to html, the format will be screwed, and the text remains visible,
written with another fonts.

Is there a feature in RC similar to MS exchange where other emails can be
attached? Or do you have a suggestion how could I do it?

Regards,
Viktor

--

Visit my panoramic photoblog!