[RCD] contact groups

Andres Sulleiro Andres.Sulleiro at razorfish.com
Tue Mar 30 15:53:25 CEST 2010

2. Personally, I like the MS Outlook way (yeah, yeah, yeah...), which is to do both.

When you first add a group, in the address field it's shown only with the group name, and you can click the "+" icon next to the name to change it to show all addresses (for example, so you can remove certain addresses from the group). Or, leave it as is and outlook resolves who it needs to go to once you click "send".

Kind of the best of both worlds, if you ask me.

// Andrés