[RCD] [patch] MySQLi SSL support

Laurento Frittella laurento.frittella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:03:16 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I wrote a patch to add MySQL connection via SSL to Roundcube (the patch
is against r3437) and I'd like to share this with you all, I hope it
will be useful :)

See http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.database.db.intro-dsn.php for
SSL related options in DSN examples.

I think it should be useful to use a specific directory to store the
certs or the config/ dir itself then we can manage it in rcube_mdb2.php
adding the proper 'capath' value, using INSTALL_PATH, to the $dsn var.

Cheers,
Laurento

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Pw/lfNFG06c/roundcube-mysqli-ssl.patch