[RCD] contact groups

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 30 18:10:02 CEST 2010

> Yes, but there also could be e.g. addressbooks with disabled groups
> creation. Mixing members of SQL and LDAP addressbooks could be
> problematic. So, after thinking, we should implement groups "per
> addressbook". Then, would be nice to see groups list below the selected
> addressbook, like this:

Why is mixing of addressbooks in groups problematic? I can see how someone with a company wide global addressbook would want to mix addresses with a personal addressbook. Example, team members of a project consisting of employees and external people.

It doesnt directly effect me, but I can see how people might want to mix addresses.

Cor