[RCD] New nightly build released for testing

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:48:07 CET 2010

Arthur Titeica wrote:
> On 05.03.2010 12:49, Julien Vehent wrote:
>> I'm just wondering, isn't this version supposed to include the support for
>> threads ?
>> There's nothing in the interface nor the folders list related to
>> threads...
>>
> As nobody bothered to answer I really had to test this. Well, no biggie,
> 10 minutes lost and no, there is NO threads support in this snapshot.

As I mentioned in the announcement: "These changes now need to be well
tested before we continue to implement the new features like threaded
message listing planned for 0.4."

Yes, threads will be coming with 0.4 but they're not yet integrated in this
nightly build.

> Now, the real question is: where to get snapshots for the threads version?
> I used
>
> svn checkout https://svn.roundcube.net/branches/devel-threads/
>
> but that don't seem to work anymore. It says "Checked out revision 3333"
> but no files get updated.

That's right. This development branch will be merged back into trunk soon
and with that all the improvements come together with the threaded message
listing feature.

Sorry for the confusion!

Thomas